Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Green

I'm dragging! As if the accident wasn't enough, I've not been able to get rid of a nasty cough. I think it started when we were caught in a dust storm in AZ, but had it quite a while, antibiotics and all. God sent us a really wise doctor who heard my cough, said he felt I have pneumonia, and ordered a very powerful antibiotic. And then the green showed up!

Well, I thought that spring was for pretty green sprouts on trees, lawns and flowers, not for coughing up green, but thanks to the doc, the green is gone now and even though I'm dragging, my lungs are feeling clearer! I'm juicing green veggies and carrots and apples, drinking warm lemon-water, and counting the days 'til I have the energy to plant some of those beautiful Geraniums I saw, some Petunias and Asparagus Fern too. And I'll probably paint my black pots green too - it'll remind me of the blessing God sent when He knew I needed to get rid of some gunky green.

But wait a minute! It's April 2nd, and it's snowing! Oh well, a few more days to rest before painting and planting. On to a nap . . .

Back to Home Page

2 comments:

  1. Naps-a wonderful thing-. Probably something God invented. Underneath are the everlasting Arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. God is always looking out for us and sends those we need to minister to us in whatever form that takes!
    Oh how He loves us!

    ReplyDelete